EUROPA LEAGUE 2022. Venue for the second legs of the UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa League Conference on Thursday 5 May. Find all broadcast information.
[Mis à jour le 5 mai à 10h45] place in the final. Olympique Marseille, the last French club to participate in the European Cup this season, is seeking the final of the European League Conference on Thursday, May 5, by receiving the Dutchman from Feyenoord. After losing 3-2 in the first leg in a totally insane match, OM is hoping to reverse the situation at a nearly full Vélodrome (one corner is closed due to incidents against the Greeks at Olympiacos). In the league last weekend against Olympique Lyonnais, Marseille were not necessarily confident ahead of their second leg match.
“It’s the most important moment of the season,” Milik told a news conference. We respect Feyenoord, it’s a good team, but on our way out we made a lot of mistakes, hopefully we’ll be better tomorrow (editor’s note on Thursday). It will be a different match than the Rotterdam match. We expect a number of things from Feyenoord. In the first half, in the first leg, they pressed us hard, from the start of the match, they tried to take the depth. But I expect another scenario tomorrow. In the other match, AS Roma, led by Jose Mourinho, will try to outdo Leicester after a 1-1 draw in England a week ago.
In the Europa League, second leg matches will also be on the program on Thursday 5 May. In the first meeting, German Leipzig had little progress against Scottish Glasgow Rangers, but they still left with the expectations of this match preferred. For the second match, the other Germans, the Frankfurt team, left with an advantage after their 2-1 win over West Ham Meadow, who had fallen OL in the previous round.
- RB Leipzig (Germany) vs Rangers 1-0
- Rangers VS RB Leipzig, May 5 at 9 p.m. at RMC Sport 4
- West Ham (England) – Eintracht Frankfurt (Germany) 1-2
- Eintracht Frankfurt vs West Ham, May 5 at 9pm on RMC Sport 2
- Leicester (England) vs AS Roma (Italy) 1-1
- Rome – Leicester, May 5 at 9pm at RMC Sport 1
- Feyenoord Rotterdam (Netherlands) – Olympique Marseille (France) 3-2
- Olympique Marseille – Feyenoord Rotterdam, May 5 at 9 pm on Canal + Sport and M6
The group stage was held from Thursday 16 September 2021 to Thursday 9 December 2021 while the knockout stage will take place from Thursday 17 February 2022 to Thursday 5 May 2022. Wednesday 18 May 2022 at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium in Seville. Then the calendar was drawn up as follows by UEFA:
- Quarter-finals From the European League will be held on the 7th and 14th of April
- Semi-finals It will be April 28 and May 5 while big The final is scheduled for Wednesday, May 18, 2022
The 2021-2022 UEFA Europa League is the new European competition launched by UEFA and is therefore the third international competition for European clubs after the UEFA Champions League and Europa League. Its first edition was launched for the 2021-2022 season. It ranks European teams according to their results in the league or in the national cup. The winner of the Europa League Conference qualifies for the following year’s Europa League.
184 teams compete over the course of the entire season, with at least one team from each of the 55 member associations and 46 teams from the UEFA Champions League or Europa League according to the UEFA website. The group stage consists of:
- 17 teams from the main track of the UEFA Europa Conference League
- 5 teams from the UEFA Conference League track*
- 10 teams have been eliminated in the Europa League qualifiers
Therefore the group stage (eight groups of four) is organized before the knockout stage (round of sixteen, quarter-finals, semi-finals and final). The eight group winners advance to the round of 16. A play-off is played between the eight runners-up and the teams that finished third in their group in the European League.
What is the European League conference schedule?
- Quarter-finals: 7th and 14th April
- Semi-finals: April 28 and May 5
- Final: May 25
The battle for TV rights continued to rage in the new 2021/2022 season. UEFA grants TV rights to the UEFA Europa League RMC Sport, M6 And Channel + Which will guarantee broadcasts from the 2021-2022 season. Channel + It will air with the poster M6 every Thursday and RMC Sport will show all remaining matches. m 6 The scheduled final will air on May 18, 2022.